From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up this in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
This, in the English language, is the singular proximal demonstrative.
This may also refer to:
- This, Ardennes, a commune in France
- Thinis (sometimes written "This"), an ancient city in Upper Egypt
- This (Canadian magazine), a political journal
- This (journal), a poetry journal published in the US from 1971–1982
- This TV, a US TV channel
- "This" (Darius Rucker song)
- "This", a song on Collective Soul's album See What You Started by Continuing
- "This", a song on Ed Sheeran's album +
- "This", a song on Hemingway Corner's self-titled album
- "This", a song on Rod Stewart's album A Spanner in the Works
- this (computer programming), the identity function in many object-oriented computer languages
- Hervé This, a French culinary chemist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title This.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.