This Ain't Glee XXX
|This Ain't Glee XXX|
|Directed by||Axel Braun|
|Produced by||Drew Rose|
|Written by||Marc Star|
by Ian Brennan
and Brad Falchuk
|Starring||Andy San Dimas
Tara Lynn Foxx
|Music by||Axel Braun
|Edited by||Claudia Ross|
|Distributed by||Hustler Video|
This Ain't Glee XXX is a 2010 American pornographic musical comedy film written by Marc Star and directed by Axel Braun. Based on the television series Glee, the film stars Andy San Dimas as Rachel Berry and features parody songs written by Braun and Drew Rose.
In the teacher's lounge, Emma tells Will that she has accepted Ken's marriage proposal, but is now having second thoughts. An eavesdropping Sue mocks Emma's indecisiveness, and informs Will that Principal Figgins needs the New Directions' setlist for sectionals by this afternoon, or the Glee Club will be disbanded. Will meets with Figgins, who tells him that the setlist's due date had been moved up because the school's extracurricular activities are being audited to gauge their effectiveness and value, something which is being paid for by one of the sponsors for Sue's Cheerios.
At a Glee club meeting, Will tells the students that they must choose songs for Sectionals, and Rachel and Mercedes sing "Big Tushy Hos". Afterward, Tina is slushied in the hallway while talking to Finn about his relationship with the pregnant Quinn, and while cleaning up in a washroom she is cornered by Sue, who extorts sex from her by promising to lay off the Glee Club if they have sex. Elsewhere, Puck has a threesome in an empty classroom with Brittany and Santana, after confronting Quinn about a one-night stand they had.
The trio finish, and make themselves scarce when Rachel and Will enter the room. Rachel tries seducing Will in attempt to get the lead at sectionals, but he spurns her advances. When Will leaves, Rachel has a fantasy involving herself, him, and Emma. Quinn is then shown resting in the nurse's station, having suffered a minor breakdown due to her earlier argument with Puck. Finn visits her, and the two sing "Knocked Up at Eighteen" then have sex.
Rachel drops by Will's office and finds him adding the last touch to his newly written song "Don't Cum All Over Me". Rachel and Will do a duet of the song, which leads to them having sex, with Will shooting his ejaculate on Rachel. When they finish, Will races off to hand the completed setlist over to Figgins, and arrives just in time, to Sue's annoyance.
- Andy San Dimas as Rachel Berry
- Tara Lynn Foxx as Quinn Fabray
- Nicki Hunter as Sue Sylvester
- Scarlett Fay as Emma Pillsbury
- Miko Sins as Tina Cohen-Chang
- McKenzee Miles as Brittany Pierce
- Alexa Nicole as Santana Lopez
- Samone Taylor as Mercedes Jones
- Chad Diamond as Will Schuester
- Tucker Slaine as Finn Hudson
- John Espizedo as Puck
- James Bartholet as Principal Figgins
- "Big Tushy Hos"- a parody of "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen, performed by San Dimas and Taylor
- "Knocked Up at Eighteen"- a parody of "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey, performed by Foxx and Slaine
- "Don't Cum All Over Me"- a parody of the Glee mashup "Don't Stand So Close to Me" (The Police) / "Young Girl" (Gary Puckett & The Union Gap), performed by San Dimas and Diamond
AVN gave This Ain't Glee a perfect score of five, and wrote "It's almost enough to bring a tear to your eye with how beautifully done this parody really is". A 10/12 was awarded by Rog Reviews, which called it "one of the best parodies of 2010". XCritic also responded well to the spoof, giving it an overall grade of four out of five, and deeming it "Highly Recommended".
Sarah Schneider's review of the film for SplitSider opened with "This Aint Glee XXX is the worst porn parody I've ever seen, and it might be the worst thing I've ever seen, period" and went on to say "I don't know if it was the inappropriate student-teacher pairings of this porn parody, or the cheesy half-porn songs, or the genetic dysfunction of the male lead, or all these and more, but this porn parody made me acutely uncomfortable". FemPop held This Ain't Glee XXX in similar disdain, finding it awkward, creepy, and offensive.
- Best Actress – Andy San Dimas
- Best Music Soundtrack
- Best Original Song – Big Tushy Hos by Axel Braun & Drew Rose
- Best Actor – Chad Diamond
- Best Original Song – Don't Come All Over Me by Axel Braun & Drew Rose
- Best Original Song – Knocked Up at Eighteen by Axel Braun & Drew Rose
- Best Parody – Comedy
- Best Screenplay – Adapted
- Best Supporting Actress – Tara Lynn Foxx
- Betty Knowles (July 9, 2010). "This Ain't Glee XXX". This Ain't Glee. Adult Video News. Retrieved April 7, 2013.
- Roger T. Pipe (July 29, 2010). "This Ain't Glee XXX (Blu-Ray)". This Ain't Glee. Rog Reviews. Retrieved April 7, 2013.
- Don Houston (July 13, 2010). "This Ain't Glee XXX". This Ain't Glee. XCritic. Retrieved April 7, 2013.
- Sarah Schneider (July 25, 2011). "Why The Glee Porn Parody Is The Worst Thing Ever". This Ain't Glee XXX. SplitSider. Retrieved April 10, 2013.
- Kickpuncher (September 10, 2011). "This Ain't Glee XXX (it's a review of Glee XXX)". This Ain't Glee XXX. FemPop. Retrieved April 10, 2013.
- "Awards for This Ain't Glee XXX (2010) (V)". This Ain't Glee. Internet Movie Database. Retrieved April 7, 2013.
- This Ain't Glee XXX at the Adult Film Database
- This Ain't Glee XXX at the Internet Movie Database
- This Ain't Glee XXX at the Internet Adult Film Database