This Thing of Ours
|This Thing of Ours|
|Directed by||Danny Provenzano|
|Produced by||Ted A. Bohus|
|Written by||Ted. A Bohus|
James Caan John Speciale
This Thing of Ours is a 2003 crime/drama film directed by Danny Provenzano and starring him alongside Frank Vincent, Edward Lynch, Vincent Pastore and James Caan. The title is a reference to the Italian term Cosa Nostra—"This Thing Of Ours"—which refers to the Sicilian Mafia.
Using the internet and old school mafia traditions, a crew of young gangsters led by Nicholas "Nicky" Santini attempt to pull off the biggest heist in the history of the mafia. Nicky must first convince his uncle Danny Santini, a respected caporegime of the Genovesso crime family in New Jersey, to put up the necessary "seed money", $50,000,000.00. When Danny agrees, Nicky - along with his partner and friend Johnny "Irish" Kelly - use violence and murder to put the plan in motion. But as much as things seem to be changing in the family's way of doing business, old habits and traditions remain and Nicholas must decide between his friends who helped him pull off the scam or his uncle Danny.
- Danny Provenzano as Nicholas Santini
- Frank Vincent as Danny Santini
- Edward Lynch as Johnny "Irish" Kelly
- Vincent Pastore as Skippy
- James Caan as Jimmy "The Con"
- Chuck Zito as Chuck
- Louis Vanaria as Austin Palermo
- Christian Maelen as Robert Biaggio
- Michael DelGaizo as Patsy DeGrazio
- Pat Cooper as John Bruno
- Vinny Vella as Carmine
- Joseph Rigano as Joe
- Tony Ray Rossi as Anthony Russo
- Jonathan Doscher as Agent Clark
- Melissa Bacelar as Secretary
- Gaetano LoGiudice as Tommy
- John Speciale as Jimmy S.
|This article about a 2000s crime drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|