Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tholos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Τholos may refer to:
- Tholos (architecture), a circular structure, often a temple, of ancient Greece and ancient Rome, and in classical or neoclassical architecture
- Tholos (Ancient Rome), a structure found in the centre of the macellum
- Tholos (Athens), a building which housed the Prytaneion, or seat of government, in ancient Athens
- Tholos of Delphi, a circular building located approximately 800 metres from the main site of the ruined Temple of Apollo at Delphi
- Tholos (Epidaurus), a circular building with an ornate astronomical floor design
- Tholos (Washington DC), the highest part of the United States Capitol dome, on which the Statue of Freedom stands
- Tholos tomb, or beehive tomb
- Tholos, keyhole-shaped houses of the Halaf culture of the Ancient Near East
- Tholos, an alternative name of Theologos, Rhodes, a village in Greece
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tholos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.