Thomas Everett Eberhardt
March 7, 1947
|Awards||Festival du Film Policier de Cognac - Special Jury Prize|
1989 Without a Clue
Thomas Everett "Thom" Eberhardt (born March 7, 1947 in Los Angeles, California) is an American film director, producer and screenwriter. Eberhardt has won two awards and two nominations. He is most noted for his work on Captain Ron, Honey, I Blew Up the Kid, and the cult classic Night of the Comet.
- Sole Survivor (1983) (director, writer)
- Night of the Comet (1984) (director, writer)
- Without a Clue (1988) (director)
- Gross Anatomy (1989) (director)
- All I Want for Christmas (1991) (writer)
- Honey, I Blew Up the Kid (1992) (writer)
- Captain Ron (1992) (director, writer)
- Ratz (2000 TV movie) (director, writer)
- I Was a Teenage Faust (2002) (director, writer)
- Naked Fear (2007) (director)
- Canby, Vincent (September 18, 1992). "Captain Ron (1992) Review/Film; The Skipper Runs More Than a Boat". The New York Times.
- Canby, Vincent (November 16, 1984). "Night of the Comet (1984) FILM: 'NIGHT OF COMET,' ADVENTURE IN CALIFORNIA". The New York Times.
|This article about a performing arts director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|