|Born||Thomas Everett Eberhardt
March 7, 1947
|Awards||Festival du Film Policier de Cognac - Special Jury Prize
1989 Without a Clue
Thom Eberhardt (born March 7, 1947) is an American film director, producer and screenwriter. Eberhardt has won two awards and two nominations. He is most noted for his work on Captain Ron, Honey, I Blew Up the Kid, and the cult classic Night of the Comet.
- 2007 – Naked Fear (Director)
- 2002 – I Was a Teenage Faust (Director/writer)
- 2000 – Ratz (Director/Writer)
- 1992 – Captain Ron (Director/Writer)
- 1992 - Honey, I Blew Up The Kid (Screenplay)
- 1991 – All I Want for Christmas (Writer)
- 1988 – Without a Clue (Director)
- 1984 – Night of the Comet (Director/writer)
- 1983 – Sole Survivor (Director/writer)
2005 — rat boys a dating experiment writer [|novel|]
- Canby, Vincent (September 18, 1992). "Captain Ron (1992) Review/Film; The Skipper Runs More Than a Boat". The New York Times.
- Canby, Vincent (November 16, 1984). "Night of the Comet (1984) FILM: 'NIGHT OF COMET,' ADVENTURE IN CALIFORNIA". The New York Times.
|This article about a performing arts director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|