Thomas A. Kennedy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Thomas A. Kennedy|
|Born||1955 (age 62–63)|
|Alma mater||Rutgers University, Air Force Institute of Technology, UCLA|
|Occupation||CEO and Chairman of Raytheon Company|
Thomas A. Kennedy (born 1955) is an American business executive, and the chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman of the Raytheon Company since March 2014.
- "Thomas Kennedy Biography" (PDF). Raytheon Company. Retrieved 2016-08-25.
- (Jan. 15, 2014)"Raytheon Announces William H. Swanson to Step Down as Chief Executive Officer; Board appoints Dr. Thomas A. Kennedy Chief Executive Officer Effective March 31, 2014; Board also appoints Dr. Kennedy to the Raytheon Company Board of Directors". Raytheon.mediaroom.com. Retrieved May 20, 2017.
- "Raytheon CEO gets $20.4 million in compensation in 2015, a nearly 50 percent jump from 2014". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- Thompson, Loren. "The Plan: Raytheon's Tom Kennedy Is Growing A Global Technology Leader". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- Profile of Thomas Kennedy at Bloomberg.com
- Biography of Thomas A. Kennedy, Ph.D. at Raytheon.com (pdf format)
William H. Swanson
| CEO of Raytheon