This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bidegain in 2011
|Occupation||Screenwriter, Producer, Film director|
Thomas Bidegain is a French screenwriter, producer and film director. He is noted for his collaborations with the director Jacques Audiard. He received the César Award for Best Original Screenplay in 2010 for A Prophet and Best Adaptation in 2013 for Rust and Bone; both awards were shared with Audiard. Bidegain's directorial debut The Cowboys premiered in the Directors' Fortnight section at the 2015 Cannes Film Festival.
- À boire (2004), directed by Marion Vernoux
- A Prophet (Un prophète) (2009), directed by Jacques Audiard
- Rust and Bone (De rouille et d'os) (2012), directed by Jacques Audiard
- Our Children (À perdre la raison) (2012), directed by Joachim Lafosse
- Saint Laurent (2014), directed by Bertrand Bonello
- La Famille Bélier (2014), directed by Eric Lartigau
- The Cowboys (Les Cowboys) (2015), directed by Thomas Bidegain
- Through the Air (La Résistance de l'air) (2015), directed by Fred Grivois
- Dheepan (2015), directed by Jacques Audiard
- The Wakhan Front (2015), directed by Clément Cogitore
- The White Knights (2015), directed by Joachim Lafosse
- The Dancer (2016), directed by Stéphanie Di Giusto
- The Racer and the Jailbird (2017), directed by Michaël R. Roskam
- The Sisters Brothers (2018), directed by Jacques Audiard
- Lady Winsley (2019), directed by Hiner Saleem
- The Bears' Famous Invasion of Sicily (La fameuse invasion des ours en Sicile) (2019), directed by Lorenzo Mattotti
- "Thomas Bidegain : Ses récompenses et nominations". AlloCiné (in French). Retrieved 2015-05-03.
- Chang, Justin (2015-04-21). "Cannes: Directors' Fortnight Unveils 2015 Lineup". Variety. Retrieved 2015-05-03.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thomas Bidegain.|