Thomas Costello (hurler)
|Irish name||Tomás Mac Coisteala|
Cappawhite, County Tipperary, Ireland
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|*Inter County team apps and scores correct as of 16:47, 1 April 2015.|
Born in Cappawhite, County Tipperary, Thomas Costello first arrived on the inter-county scene at the age of seventeen when he first linked up with the Tipperary minor team, before later joining the under-21 side. He made his senior debut during the 2001 league. Costello went on to become a regular member of the team over the next few years, and won one All-Ireland medal, one Munster medal and one National Hurling League medal.
At club level Costello is a three-time divisional medallist with Cappawhite.
Throughout his career Costello made 17 championship appearances. He retired from inter-county hurling following the conclusion of the 2004 championship.
- West Tipperary Senior Hurling Championship (3): 2000, 2001, 2005
- Tipperary Under-21 Hurling Championship (1): 1999
- All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship (1): 2001
- Munster Senior Hurling Championship (1): 2001
- National Hurling League (1): 2001
- Munster Under-21 Hurling Championship (1): 1999
- All-Ireland Minor Hurling Championship (1): 1996
- Munster Minor Hurling Championship (1): 1996
- "Profile: Thomas Costello". Tipp GAA Archive website. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
|This Tipperary hurling biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|