Thomas Crew, 2nd Baron Crew
Crew was the son of John Crew, 1st Baron Crew and his wife Jemima Waldegrave, daughter of Edward Waldegrave of Lawford Hall, Essex. He was a student of Gray's Inn in 1641 and was studying in Padua in 1647.
In 1660, Crew was elected MP for Brackley in the Convention Parliament. He was re-elected MP for Brackley for the Cavalier Parliament in 1661. In 1679 he inherited the barony on the death of his father.
- Anne Crew (d. bef 1696), married to John Jolliff Esq., of Coston.
- Temperance Crew (d. 18 October 1728), married firstly to Rowland, son and heir of Sir Alston Bart of Odell and secondly to Sir John Wolstenholme of Enfield, 3rd baronet.
- Jemima Crew (d. 2 July 1728), married to Henry Grey, 1st Duke of Kent.
- Airmine Crew (d. 1728), married to Thomas Cartwright, Esq.
- Catherine Crew, married to Sir John Harpur, 4th Baronet of Caulk. Their great-grandson Sir Henry Harpur, 7th Baronet, assumed by royal permission the surname of Crew only. His descendants would eventually settle upon the surname of Harpur-Crewe.
- Elizabeth Crew (d. 21 May 1756), married on 18 September 1721, to Charles Butler, 1st Earl of Arran. The marriage was childless.
|Parliament of England|
Sir Gilbert Pickering, Bt
|Member of Parliament for Northamptonshire
With: Sir Gilbert Pickering, Bt
John, Lord Claypole
Not represented in Second Protectorate Parliament
|Member of Parliament for Brackley
With: William Lisle
Not represented in restored Rump