Degand in 2014.
|Born||13 May 1986|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||63 kg (139 lb; 9.9 st)|
|Current team||Wanty–Groupe Gobert|
Thomas Degand (born 13 May 1986) is a Belgian racing cyclist riding for Wanty–Groupe Gobert. He rode at the 2014 UCI Road World Championships. He was named in the start list for the 2015 Vuelta a España but he withdrew from the race after a crash. After spending the 2015 season riding for IAM Cycling, in September 2015 it was announced that he would return to his previous team Wanty–Groupe Gobert on a two-year contract from 2016. In June 2017, he was named in the startlist for the 2017 Tour de France.
- 10th Paris–Mantes-en-Yvelines
- 1st Flèche Ardennaise
- 7th Omloop Het Nieuwsblad Beloften
- 7th Overall Rhône-Alpes Isère Tour
- 9th Overall Ronde de l'Oise
- 3rd Overall Paris–Corrèze
- 5th Overall Tour du Limousin
- 5th Overall Tour of South Africa
- 6th Overall Tour de Wallonie
- 7th Overall Route du Sud
- 2nd Overall Tour du Gévaudan Languedoc-Roussillon
- 1st Stage 1
- 6th Overall Tour Méditerranéen
- 7th Overall Vuelta a Andalucía
- 10th Overall Tour of Austria
- 8th Overall Tour of Austria
- 1st Overall Tour du Jura
- 4th Volta Limburg Classic
- 9th Boucles de l'Aulne
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—||—||34||54|
|Vuelta a España||DNF||—||—||—|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "Thomas Degand". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- "Vuelta a España 2015". Cycling Fever. Retrieved 21 August 2015.
- "Thomas Degand de retour chez Wanty-Groupe Gobert en 2016" [Thomas Degand to return to Wanty-Groupe Gobert in 2016]. RTBF (in French). 16 September 2015. Retrieved 29 September 2015.
- "2017: 104th Tour de France: Start List". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
|This biographical article related to a Belgian cyclist born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|