Thomas Gardner (basketball)
February 8, 1985 |
|Listed height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Listed weight||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school||Jefferson (Portland, Oregon)|
|NBA draft||2006 / Undrafted|
|2008||Indios de Mayagüez|
|2011–2012||Toros de Nuevo Laredo|
|Stats at NBA.com|
A 6'5" (1.96 m) guard, Gardner played three seasons of college basketball at the University of Missouri. He was named to the All-Big 12 Third Team in 2006 after averaging 19.7 points per game in 28 games. After college, he played professionally in Belgium.
Gardner made his NBA debut with the Chicago Bulls on November 15, 2007, scoring two points in five minutes against the Phoenix Suns. On November 20, in what would be his last game as a Bull, Gardner scored a career-high 14 points against Denver. He was waived on December 7, 2007 to make room for Demetris Nichols.
Gardner signed with the Atlanta Hawks in August 2008 after averaging 16.3 points per game in the Rocky Mountain Revue. In September 2009, he joined the Memphis Grizzlies but was waived on October 8, 2009.
NBA career statistics
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- Former Tiger Thomas Gardner Seeing NBA Dreams Come True. Retrieved 2007-11-16.
- NBA.com Player File. Retrieved 2007-11-16.
- Bulls waive Gardner; claim Demetris Nichols. Retrieved 2007-12-08.
- Hawks sign Gardner, Hunter to deals. Retrieved on August 12, 2008.
- Optimistic Memphis Grizzlies tout chemistry at media day
- Free agent guard Gardner waived by Grizzlies