Thomas Hay-Drummond, 11th Earl of Kinnoull
The Earl of Kinnoull
|Lord Lyon King of Arms|
|Preceded by||Robert Hay-Drummond|
|Succeeded by||George Burnett|
|Lord Lieutenant of Perthshire|
|Preceded by||The Duke of Atholl|
|Succeeded by||The Lord Kinnaird|
|Born||5 April 1785|
|Died||18 February 1866 (aged 80)|
Louisa Burton Rowley
|Children||9, including George|
Thomas Robert Hay-Drummond, 11th Earl of Kinnoull (5 April 1785 – 18 February 1866), styled Viscount Dupplin between 1787 and 1804, was a Scottish peer. His titles were Earl of Kinnoull, Viscount Dupplin and Lord Hay of Kinfauns in the Peerage of Scotland; and Baron Hay of Pedwardine in the Peerage of Great Britain.
Hay-Drummond was born in Bath, Somerset, the son of Robert Hay-Drummond, 10th Earl of Kinnoull and his second wife, Sarah Harley, daughter of Thomas Harley, Lord Mayor of London. Hay served as Lord Lyon King of Arms from 1804 until 1866, succeeding his father in that office.
- Lady Louisa Hay-Drummond, married Sir Thomas Moncreiffe, 7th Baronet; one of their daughters was Georgina Ward, Countess of Dudley
- George Hay-Drummond, 12th Earl of Kinnoull (1827–1897)
- Lady Sarah Hay-Drummond (1828–1859), married Hugh Cholmondeley, 2nd Baron Delamere of Vale Royal (b. 3 Oct 1811, d. 1 Aug 1887)
- Captain Hon. Robert Hay-Drummond (1831–1855)
- Lady Frances Hay-Drummond (died 1886)
- Captain Hon. Arthur Hay-Drummond (1833–1900), Captain in the Royal Navy, succeeded to the Cromlix and Innerpeffray estates; married 1855 Katherine Derby
- Lady Elizabeth Hay-Drummond (1835–1902), married Frederick Arthur
- Lady Augusta Sophia Hay-Drummond (died 1915), mother of Geoffrey Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, 18th Baron Saye and Sele
- Colonel Hon. Charles Rowley Hay-Drummond (1836–1918)
- Stephen, Leslie; Lee, Sidney, eds. (1890). . Dictionary of National Biography. Vol. 24. London: Smith, Elder & Co.
- Kearsley's Complete..., 2: Together with an Extinct Peerage of the Three Kingdoms List of All Their Family Names, Titles of Elder Sons & and Translation of Their Mottos. G. Kearsley. 1804. p. 355. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- James Balfour Paul (1908). The Scots Peerage. D. Douglas. p. 232.
- "Death of the Earl of Kinnoull". The Times. 20 February 1866. p. 9.
- "Obituary". The Times. No. 36054. London. 1 February 1900. p. 6.