Thomas Howard Johnson
|Thomas H. Johnson|
Thomas H. Johnson of the Naval Postgraduate School
|Fields||Political Science, Weapons of Mass Destruction|
|Institutions||Naval Postgraduate School, NATO|
|Notable awards||Charles E. Merriam Award for Outstanding Public Policy Research|
Thomas H. Johnson is a research professor at the Naval Postgraduate School's Department of National Security Affairs. Johnson is the Director of the Naval Postgraduate School's Program for Culture & Conflict Studies. Johnson has taught at the University of Southern California, George Mason University and the Foreign Service Institute.
The University of Illinois has awarded Johnson the Charles E. Merriam Award for Outstanding Public Policy Research.
- "Thomas Johnson, Research Professor and Director". Naval Postgraduate School. Retrieved 2012-02-27.
- "Thomas H. Johnson: Research Professor, CCS Director". Naval Postgraduate School. Retrieved 2012-02-27.
Professor Johnson serves as a member of the U.S. delegation to the NATO WMD Warning and Reporting Panel and serves as co-chairman of the NATO sub panel of NBC Communication and Information System Interoperability and Integration.
- Thomas H. Johnson, M. Chris Mason (Winter 2007). "Understanding the Taliban and insurgency in Afghanistan" (PDF). Foreign Policy Research Institute. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-02-27. Retrieved 2012-02-27.
Thomas H. Johnson is a research professor of the Department of National Security Affairs at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.
- Jeanne K. Giraldo, Harold A. Trinkunas (2007). Terrorism financing and state responses: a comparative perspective. Stanford University Press. p. xiii. ISBN 978-0-8047-5566-5. Retrieved 2012-02-28.
- Barbara Honegger (October 2008). "NPS Professor Tapped as Top Political Adviser to Canada's Commander, Task Force Kandahar". Naval Postgraduate School. Retrieved 2012-02-28.
- Barbara Honegger (2008-10-27). "NPS Prof. to NATO and U.S. Afghanistan Commander: "It Takes the Villages"". Naval Postgraduate School. Retrieved 2012-02-28.