Life and work
Thomas Huynh was born in Saigon, Vietnam, in 1973. In 1999, Huynh founded Sonshi, an educational resource for Sun Tzu's The Art of War. He wrote The Art of War: Spirituality for Conflict, a translation and verse-by-verse annotation, published in 2008. Huynh received his master's of business degree from Vanderbilt University, and teaches Sun Tzu's principles in business. At Google he presented concepts on how to succeed in competition. In 2008, Bloomberg BusinessWeek selected him as among the most engaged contributors of the year.
- Translation and annotation by Thomas Huynh (2008). The Art of War: Spirituality for Conflict. Skylight Paths Publishing. ISBN 978-1-59473-244-7
- "About Author". Skylight Paths Publishing. Retrieved 2013-05-18.
- "Author Profile". Amazon. Retrieved 2013-05-18.
- "Authors@Google". Google. Retrieved 2013-10-03.
- Norton, Amy. "A Piece on Peace". Vanderbilt University. Retrieved 2013-05-18.
- Shah, Akash. "International Business Conference". Northeastern Illinois University. Retrieved 2013-05-18.
- Baker, Jamie. "The Art of War and Its Wisdom". World Peace Game Foundation. Retrieved 2013-05-18.
- Byrne, John. "Most Engaged Reader-Contributors of 2008". Bloomberg BusinessWeek. Retrieved 2013-05-18.