Thomas Jefferson (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thomas Jefferson (1743–1826) was the third President of the United States (1801–1809).
Thomas Jefferson may also refer to:
- Thomas Jefferson (athlete) (born 1962), American athlete who competed mainly in the 200 meters
- Thomas Jefferson (Caymanian politician) (1941–2006)
- Thomas Jefferson (musician) (born 1920), American Dixieland jazz trumpeter
- Tom Jefferson (epidemiologist), British epidemiologist who works for the Cochrane Collaboration
- Thomas Jefferson (Bitter), a 1915 sculpture by Karl Bitter in Portland, Oregon
- Thomas Jefferson (Partridge), a 1914 sculpture by William Ordway Partridge in Manhattan, New York
- Thomas Jefferson (film), 1997 film
- NOAAS Thomas Jefferson (S 222), a hydrographic survey ship in service with the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration since 2003
- Tommy Jefferson, fictional character from the American Television show Harry's Law
- All pages with titles containing Thomas Jefferson
- Thomas Jefferson Academy (disambiguation)
- Thomas Jefferson High School (disambiguation)
- Thomas Jefferson School (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thomas Jefferson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.