From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For those of a similar name, see Tomas Johansson.
3 June 1969 |
- 1983 25th, Optimist World Championship. Rio de Janeiro
- 1984 4th, Optimist World Championship. Kingston, Canada
- 1986-1990 Top six in every International Europe dinghy regatta.
- 1991 Open European Champion, El Masnou, Spain
- 1992 Open European Champion, Laser class. Mariestad, Sweden
- 1993 World Champion, Laser class.
- 1999 49er World Championship 3rd.
- 2000 Summer Olympics – Sydney, Australia – Sailing – databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on May 21, 2008)
|This article about a Finnish Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to yacht racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|