Thomas Kind Bendiksen
|Full name||Thomas Kind Bendiksen|
|Date of birth||8 August 1989|
|Place of birth||Harstad, Norway|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder|
|2015–||→ Tromsø (loan)||11||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 November 2015.
A Norwegian youth international, Bendiksen signed for Rangers on 31 August 2007 on a three-year deal from Harstad IL. Rangers paid the Norwegian side 1 million Norwegian krone (around £90,000). A long-term knee injury put his career on hold and ruled him out of the entire 2008–09 season and most of the following season.
Bendiksen impressed in reserve team games when he returned to action late in the 2009–10 season, and he was named as a substitute for a league match against Hibernian in April 2010. Bendiksen made his first 'first team' appearance in a pre-season friendly match against Queen of the South in July 2010. After further injury problems, he agreed a new six-month contract in July 2011. Bendiksen scored a goal in a friendly match against Hamburg, after which he was offered a new contract. He played his first competitive match for Rangers on 3 December 2011, in a 2–1 win home against Dunfermline Athletic.
In December 2014 he signed a contract with Molde.
- "Thomas Bendiksen". altomfotball.no (in Norwegian). TV 2. Retrieved 4 November 2013.
- "Gers land Norwegian starlet". Sky Sports (BSkyB). 31 August 2007.
- Swan, Craig (1 December 2011). "Rangers kid Thomas Kind Bendiksen's extra training sessions could have ended his dream, says youth coach Tommy Wilson". Daily Record (Trinity Mirror). Retrieved 3 December 2011.
- "Thomas Bendiksen". Rangers.co.uk (Rangers F.C.). Retrieved 3 December 2011.
- "Thomas Kind-Bendiksen wants to earn new Rangers contract after three years of injury hell". Daily Record (Trinity Mirror). 17 July 2011.
- "Bendiksen offered new terms". Sky Sports (BSkyB). 3 December 2011. Retrieved 3 December 2011.
- "Bendiksen debuterte fra start da Rangers vant". tv2.no (in Norwegian). TV2. 3 December 2011. Retrieved 3 December 2011.
- "Thomas Bendiksen rejects Rangers deal to sign for Tromso". BBC Sport (BBC). 3 January 2012. Retrieved 3 January 2012.