System: Knak, Remmer, Skaaning, 2006
|Also known as||Opiate, DJ Opiate|
|Born||7 February 1973|
|Genres||Electronic music, ambient|
|Years active||1998 - present|
Thomas Knak is a Danish electronic musician who has also produced work under the name Opiate. He worked with Björk on her Vespertine album and has produced remixes for Bomb the Bass and Coldcut. He also produced original music for the 2003 Danish film Reconstruction.
- Objects for an Ideal Home (1999, April Records/Hobby Industries)
- Dub Tractor/Thomas Knak Split EP (2001, City Centre Offices)
- Dub Tractor/Thomas Knak Split EP (2001, Goodiepal)
- Opto Files (2001, Raster-Noton)
- While You Were Sleeping (2002, April Records)
- Sometimes (2003, Morr Music)
- Reconstruction (2003) - drama movie by Christoffer Boe
- Allegro (2005) - drama movie by Christoffer Boe
- Enemies of Happiness (2006) - documentary by Eva Mulvad
- A Woman Among Warlords (2008) - documentary by Eva Mulvad
- "B. Fleischmann, Opiate und MLZ am Mittwoch im Horst Kreuzberg". de:bug. 12 November 2012.
- "Reconstruction". IMDB.