Thomas Mitchell Peirce
Thomas Mitchell Peirce (born April 5, 1864) was an American artist.
The son of Peter Randolph Livingston Peirce and Cordella Mitchell, he was educated at Bates Preparatory School, San Francisco before studying art in New York City and Paris. In 1897 he married Harriet May Neal.
- Richard Harding Davis, In the fog, 1901
- Harold MacGrath, The Grey Cloak, 1903
- Theodora Agnes Peck, Hester of the Grants: a romance of old Bennington, 1905
- L. Frank Baum, Daughters of destiny, 1906
- Sir Walter Scott, Ivanhoe, 1903
- J. W. Leonard, Who's Who in New York City and State, 1907.
- Mantle Fielding, Dictionary of American painters, sculptors & engravers