|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||187 lb (85 kg; 13 st 5 lb)|
Thomas Roussel (born November 22, 1985 in Amiens) is a professional French ice hockey defenceman who played at the 2009 IIHF World Championship as a member of the France National men's ice hockey team.
Roussel was added to the roster of The Arizona Sundogs of the Central Hockey League for the 2009-10 season. Roussel had previously played in France for the last season, and had skated in France for his entire playing career before joining the Sundogs.
The defenceman had appeared in 140 regular season games with Amiens, recording eight goals, 23 assists and 221 penalty minutes (PIM). Roussel set career highs in goals (3), assists (11) and penalty minutes (99) last season. In 33 combined tournament and playoff contests, he collected eight points (3g/5a) and 52 PIM.
Roussel was 23 years old when he started for the Sundogs and is 6-foot and weighed 187-pounds. Roussel who is a native of France also appeared in six games with Team France during the 2009 International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) World Championships in Switzerland. He had one assist and two PIM in six games.
- "Switzerland edge France 1-0 in hockey opener". Swiss Info. April 24, 2009.
Switzerland have defeated France with a score of 1-0 in their opening game at the 2009 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship in Bern.
- "Sundogs Signs a Pair of D-Men with World Class Experience". Central Hockey League.
Defenseman Roussel Brings IIHF World Championships Experience
- IIHF (2010). IIHF Media Guide & Record Book 2011. Moydart Press. p. 181. ISBN 978-0-9867964-0-1.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2009 IIHF World Championship.|
- International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF)
- Thomas Roussel's profile and stats at Arizona Sundogs official site