Thomas Sanchez (writer)
Thomas Brown Sanchez was born at the Oakland Naval Hospital in Oakland, California three months after his father was killed in the South Pacific during World War II.
- Rabbit Boss (1973)
- Zoot-Suit Murders (1978)
- Mile Zero (1989)
- Day of the Bees (2000)
- King Bongo (2003)
- American Tropic (2013)
- "The Best in the West / TOP 100 FICTION - SFGate". San Francisco Chronicle. San Francisco: Hearst. November 21, 1999. ISSN 1932-8672. Retrieved October 12, 2012.
- Blumenthal, Ralph (March 16, 2011). "Film Forum to Honor the Director Jack Garfein - NYTimes.com". The New York Times. New York: NYTC. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved October 12, 2012.
- 1989 Interview with George Murphy in Littoral, the journal of the Key West Literary Seminar
- Author website
- Wired for Books interview with Don Swaim
- Works by Thomas Sanchez at Open Library
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|