Thomas William Duncan
Thomas William Duncan (August 15, 1905 – September 15, 1987) was an American writer of circus novels, his most famous novel was Gus the Great (1947).
He was married to Actea Carolyn Young.
He died at the age of 82, in Las Cruces, New Mexico, and was buried in an unmarked grave. His Wife, Actea, died three years later. Their graves were unmarked until July 22, 2015.
- O Chautauqua (1935)
- Ring Horse (1940)
- Gus the Great (1947)
- Big River, Big Man (1959)
- Virgo Descending (1961)
- The Labyrinth (1967)
- The Sky and Tomorrow (1974)
- "Duncan, Thomas William –". The Biographical Dictionary of Iowa. The University of Iowa. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- The Thomas W. Duncan Papers are housed at the University of Iowa Special Collections & University Archives.
- Jane Badger Books - Thomas W Duncan
- Thomas W. Duncan & “Gus the Great” by Donna Catterick