This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Clarkson University |
University of Mississippi
National Institute of Technology, Karnataka
|Fields||Computational Material Sciences|
Oak Ridge National Laboratory |
Qatar Science & Technology Park
University of Tennessee
Thomas Zacharia (born 1957 in Kerala, India) is an Indian American computer scientist. He received his bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from National Institute of Technology, Karnataka in 1980 and a master’s degree in Materials Science from the University of Mississippi in 1984. He obtained his doctoral degree from Clarkson University in 1987.
He has contributed to research in computational materials science, particularly on Marangoni Effect in solidification processes. He previously served as the executive vice president and chief port officer captain at Qatar Science and Technology Park at Qatar Foundation.
- "Modeling of fundamental phenomena in welds". Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering. 3: 265–288. doi:10.1088/0965-0393/3/2/009.
- "Qatar Science and Technology Park". www.qstp.org.qa. Retrieved 2015-12-16.
- "Thomas Zacharia | ORNL". www.ornl.gov. Retrieved 2015-12-16.
- "Dr. Thomas Zacharia | Office of Research & Engagement". research.utk.edu. Retrieved 2015-12-16.
- "Thomas Zacharia named director of Oak Ridge National Laboratory | ORNL". www.ornl.gov. Retrieved 2017-06-01.