McKenzie in 2018
Thomasin Harcourt McKenzie
July 26, 2000
Wellington, New Zealand
|Education||Samuel Marsden Collegiate School|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (165 cm)|
|Relatives||Kate Harcourt (grandmother)|
Thomasin Harcourt McKenzie (born 26 July 2000) is a New Zealand actress. She is best known for her breakout role in the 2018 American film Leave No Trace, for which she received critical acclaim, and for starring as a German Jewish girl hiding in Nazi Germany in the political satire Jojo Rabbit (2019).
McKenzie was born in Wellington, New Zealand to actress Miranda Harcourt and director Stuart McKenzie. She is the granddaughter of actress Dame Kate Harcourt (née Fulton) and Peter Harcourt. Peter was from the family that founded real estate company Harcourts International. Thomasin started following her mother and grandmother into acting in 2014, portraying the teenage Louise Nicholas in the television film Consent, Pixie Hannah on Shortland Street, and Lucy Lewis in Lucy Lewis Can't Lose.
|2014||Consent: The Louise Nicholas Story||Young Louise||Television film|
|2015||Shortland Street||Pixie Hannah||28 episodes|
|2016||Bright Summer Night||Petra Quince||Episodes 2, 3, 6 and 10|
|2016||Jean||Young Jean||Television film|
|2017||The Cul De Sac||Willa||3 episodes|
|2017||Lucy Lewis Can't Lose||Lucy Lewis||11 episodes|
- "THOMASIN MCKENZIE". ISSUE Magazine. Archived from the original on November 9, 2019. Retrieved October 10, 2019.
BIRTH DATE: 26/07/2000 BIRTH PLACE: Wellington NZ
- Keogh, Brittany (10 March 2017). "Young Kiwi actor Thomasin McKenzie's big break in US movie My Abandonment". Retrieved 19 April 2017.
- "Leave No Trace (2018)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved 30 June 2018.
- Macandrew, Ruby (14 March 2017). "Wellington teenager Mi McKenzie lands lead movie role in US film My Abandonment". Stuff.co.nz. Retrieved 19 March 2017.
- McFadden, Suzanne (August 11, 2017). "At home with Dame Kate Harcourt and daughter Miranda".
- "Thomasin McKenzie". IMDb. Retrieved 2018-06-30.