Thomé H. Fang
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (March 2010)|
Thomé H. Fang (方東美, Pinyin: Fang Dongmei) was a Chinese philosopher
From 1925 to 1948, Thomé H. Fang taught at several universities in China, mostly at the National Central University (later renamed Nanjing University and reinstated in Taiwan), in Nanking and Chungking. Then he taught at National Taiwan University.
Thomé H. Fang was the 16th generation descendant of Fang You.
- Chinese Philosophy: Its Spirit and Its Development, Linking Publishing Co., Ltd, Taipei, 1981, 1986
- The Chinese View of Life: The Philosophy of Comprehensive Harmony, Linking Publishing Co., Ltd., Taipei, 1980, 1981, 1986
- Creativity in Man and Nature: A Collection of Philosophical Essays, Linking Publishing Co., Ltd., Taipei, 1980, 1983
- Chinese Philosophy:Its Spirit and Its Development, Linking Publishing Co., Ltd., Taipei, 1981, 1981, 1986
- Philosophy of Life, Creativity, and Inclusiveness,
- Three Types of Philosophical Wisdom(Zhexue san hui-哲學三慧)，重慶版時事新報學燈,26 June 1938.
- Primodial Confucianism and Taoism (Yuan Shi Ru Jia Dao Jia Zhe Xue-原時儒家道家哲學),Taipei, 1983.
- Chinese Mahayana Buddhism (Chung Guo Da Zheng Fo Xue-中國大乘佛學)，Taipei，1984.
- Neo-Confucianism in Sung, Ming and Ch'ing Periods (Xin Ru Jia Zhe Xue shipa jiang-新儒家哲學十八講)), Taipei, 1983.