Thompson is an unincorporated community in Thompson Township, Geauga County, in the U.S. state of Ohio at an elevation of 1270 ft (287 m). The Thompson Ledges, an important geologic and topographic feature of northeast Ohio, are located nearby.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Thompson
- "Marker #6-28 Thompson Ledges / Thompson Ledges Park". Remarkable Ohio: Marking Ohio's History. Ohio Historical Society. Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- "USGS Place Name: Thompson". MyTopo. Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- "Geauga County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "Miscellaneous bits of Thompson History". Thompson Township, OH. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
|This Geauga County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|