Thompson Rivers WolfPack
|Thompson Rivers University WolfPack|
|University||Thompson Rivers University|
Canada West Universities Athletic Association
Canadian College Baseball Conference
|Athletic director||Curtis Atkinson |
|Location||Kamloops, British Columbia|
|Varsity teams||Basketball Volleyball Soccer Swimming Baseball Cross-Country Running Cheerleading|
|Arena||Tournament Capital Centre|
|Soccer stadium||Hillside Stadium|
|Colours||Black and Orange|
The TRU WolfPack are the athletic teams that represent Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada. They were known as the UCC Sun Demons prior to the creation of the university in 2005.
WolfPack Varsity Clubs:
- Basketball (Men's & Women's)
- Cross-Country Running
- Soccer (Men's & Women's
- Volleyball (Men's & Women's
Wolfpack Club Sports:
- Cheerleading (Co-ed)
- Team Orange - Collegiate School Advanced (Level 4)
- Team Black - Collegiate University Premier (Level 6)
- Women's Rugby (7's) ** Cancelled effective April 2019 
The baseball team competes in the Canadian College Baseball Conference.
Wolfpack Cheerleading competed at Collegiate School Advanced (Level 4), Team Orange, until 2018-19 when they added Team Black to compete at Collegiate University Premier (Level 6). Wolfpack cheerleading is a member of the BC Cheerleading Association
The WolfPack became an official member of the Canada West Universities Athletic Association on May 6, 2010.
- The WolfPack baseball team won the Canadian College Baseball Conference championship in 2005, 2007 and 2009.
- The WolfPack men's basketball team made it to the CIS Final 8 in 2015–16.  They won a silver medal in Canada West in 2016. 
- The Wolfpack Cheerleading teams both placed first at the annual 2019 True North Cheerleading competition held in Edmonton, Alberta. Team Black also received a Full Bid and Team Orange received a At-large Bid to the 2020 University World Cup Cheerleading Championships to be held at the Walt Disney World Resort. 
- WolfPack women's volleyball player Iuliia Pakhomenko was named the Canada West and CIS player of the year in 2016.  She was also a Canada West finalist for the BLG Award, which goes to the outstanding university athlete in Canada. 
- WolfPack women's volleyball players outside hitter Olga Savenchuk (Donetsk, Ukraine) was named to the 2019 Canada West first all-star team and middle Hayley McNaught (Woking, AB) was named to the 2019 Canada West rookie all-star teams. 
|Men's Basketball||CIS||Final 8||2015-16|
|Canadian College Baseball Conference||First||2005|
|Cheerleading||Sea to Sky International Championship||Team Orange||First||2012|
|Sea to Sky International Championship||Team Orange||International Champion - Senior Individual Division||2013|
|Okanagan Cheer Championships||Team Orange||Second - Open Stunt Group Division||2013|
|Total Spirit Championships||Team Orange||Third||2013|
|Pinnicle Cheer 'Mardi Parti'||Team Orange||First||2014|
|Sea to Sky International Championship||Third||2014|
|All Things Cheer||Team Orange||Second||2015|
|Sea to Sky International Championship||Fourth||2015|
|Pinnicle Cheer 'Mardi Parti'||Team Orange||First||2016|
|All Things Cheer||First||2016|
|Sea to Sky International Championship||Fourth - All Girls||2016|
|Pinnicle Cheer 'Mardi Parti'||Team Orange||First||2017|
|Western Cheerific Challenge||First||2017|
|PACWest ATC Championship||First||2017|
|Sea to Sky International Championship||Second||2017|
|Pinnicle Cheer 'Mardi Parti'||Team Orange||First||2018|
|PACWest ATC Championship||First||2018|
|Sea to Sky International Championship||Second||2018|
|Pinnicle Cheer 'Mardi Parti'||Team Black||First||2019|
|True North Cheer and Dance Championship||Team Black||First||2019|
|Sea to Sky International Championship||Team Black||Second||2019|
- "Canadian College Baseball Conference Past Champions".
- "WolfPack Drop Heart Breaker To Gee Gee's at CIS Men's Basketball Final 8".
- "WolfPack Capture Silver In Canada West Men's Basketball".
- "Thompson Rivers' Pakhomenko named CIS player of the year".
- "Another Honor For Pakhomenko: BLG Award Finalist".