Thon may refer to:
- Thon Maker, Australian basketballer
- Dickie Thon, Major League baseball player
- Konstantin Thon, Russian architect
- Nikolaos Thon, Greek businessman
- Olaf Thon, German footballer
- Olav Thon, Norwegian businessman
- Ozjasz Thon, Polish rabbi
- Daniel Thon, German businessman
- Thon Buri, former capital of Thailand and a current district of Bangkok
- Thon (river) in northern France
- Fiction and Mythology
- Thon (mythology), a figure from Greek mythology
- In the post-apocalyptic science-fiction novel A Canticle for Leibowitz, a "thon" is an academic rank similar to a "don" of today's Oxonian and Cantabrigian usage (also used elsewhere in academia).
- In the Star Wars expanded universe, the ancient Jedi Master Thon
- Thon Colin Films, a comedy film production company (UK) directed by Lemon Otter.
- The Penn State IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon
- "Thon", proposed third-person singular gender-neutral pronoun
- Thon rammana, a pair of Thai and Cambodian drums.
- -thon, a generic suffix, usually used for fundraising events like walk-a-thons or telethons, usually implying a long duration. Derived from marathon.
|Look up thon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.