|Look up thong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thong may refer to a strip of leather.
Thong may also refer to:
- Thong (clothing), a narrow garment which primarily covers the pubic area
- "Thong Song", a 1999 song by Sisqó, referring to the clothing
- Thongs, or flip-flops, sandals unsecured at the ankles
- "Thong Song" (Kyuss song), a 1992 song by Kyuss, referring to flip-flops
- Thōng (surname), a romanization of the Chinese surname Chang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.