Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up thong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thong may refer to a strip of leather.
Thong may also refer to:
- Thong (clothing), a narrow garment which primarily covers the pubic area
- "Thong Song", a 1999 song by Sisqó, referring to the clothing
- Thongs, or flip-flops, sandals unsecured at the ankles
- "Thong Song" (Kyuss song), a 1992 song by Kyuss, referring to flip-flops
- Thōng (surname), a romanization of the Chinese surname Chang
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.