Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up thong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thong may refer to:
- Thong, Kent, a village in England
- Thong (clothing), a narrow garment that primarily covers the pubic area
- Thong (surname), a customary spelling of various Chinese surnames
- Thōng (surname), a Romanization of the Chinese surname Chang
- Flip-flops or thongs, sandals unsecured at the ankles
- Thongchai Sukkoki or Thong (born 1973), footballer
- Thongchai Rathchai or Thong (born 1982), footballer
- Thong, an alloy of gold, bronze and silver used in the Laotian Phra Bang Buddha
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.