From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Greek mythology, Thoon is a name that refers to:
- One of the Gigantes (also called Thoas), who, together with Agrios, was clubbed to death by the Moirai during the Gigantomachy.
- One of the Trojans, son of Phaenops and twin brother of Xanthus. He and his brother were killed by Diomedes.
- Another Trojan, who was killed by Antilochus during the attack on the Achaean wall.
- A Lycian ally of the Trojans, who was killed by Odysseus.
- One of the Phaeacians, a participant in the games in honor of Odysseus.
- One of the warriors in Dionysus' army during his Indian campaign. He was slain by Corymbasus.
|This article relating to Greek mythology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|