Thorndale station (SEPTA)
|SEPTA Regional Rail station|
|Location||3112 East Lincoln Highway
and South Bailey Road
Thorndale, Pennsylvania 19320
|Line(s)||Keystone Corridor (Main Line)
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Connections||Krapf's Transit Route A|
|Parking||447 spaces (300 daily, 147 permit)|
|Bicycle facilities||2 racks (6 spaces)|
|Passengers (2011)||473 (weekday boardings)|
Thorndale station is a SEPTA Regional Rail station in Thorndale, Pennsylvania. Located on South Bailey Road and East Lincoln Highway (U.S. 30), it serves the Paoli/Thorndale Line. While Thorndale station is the terminus of SEPTA's Paoli/Thorndale Line service, the tracks continue (with service by Amtrak), to points west, including Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, and beyond.
There is no ticket office at this station. There are 447 parking spaces at the station for daily parking as well as SEPTA permit parking.
This station is wheelchair-accessible with short lengths of high-level platforms on both sides of the tracks. The platforms have bridge plates which allow a wheelchair to cross the gap between the platform and the train when it is stopped at the platform.
- "Transportation Planning for the Philadelphia–Harrisburg "Keystone" Railroad Corridor" (PDF). Federal Railroad Administration. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 21, 2011. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "Fiscal Year 2011 Annual Service Plan" (PDF). SEPTA. pp. 71–72. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- SEPTA - Thorndale Station
- Bailey Road entrance from Google Maps Street View
- Lincoln Highway entrance from Google Maps Street View
|This Pennsylvania train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to SEPTA is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|