|Type||federated school of Laurentian University|
|Affiliation||Anglican Church of Canada|
|President||Rev. Robert Derrenbacker, Ph.D.|
|Provost||Rev. Robert Derrenbacker, Ph.D.|
|Location||Sudbury, Ontario, Canada|
|Affiliations||ACCC, CCAA, CCAA, CBIE|
Affiliated with the Anglican Church of Canada, the university offers programs in fine arts including Music (in conjunction with Laurentian University), Theatre Performance, Theatre Production (in conjunction with Cambrian College) and film production, religious studies, classical studies, women's studies and theatre arts. Thorneloe University also offers a certificate, diploma, and Bachelor's Degree in Theology.
- The President and Provost of Thorneloe University is The Rev. Robert Derrenbacker, Ph.D.
- The Chancellor of Thorneloe is Archbishop Anne Germond.
- The Chair of Ancient Studies and Classical Studies is Assistant Professor Dr. Aven McMaster.
- The Chair of Religious Studies is Associate Professor Dr. David Humbert.
- The Chair of Theatre and Motion Picture Arts is Associate Professor Dr. Ian Maclennan.
- The Supervisor of the Motion Picture Arts curriculum is B. P. Paquette, M.F.A.
- The Acting Chair of Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies is the Rev. Dr. Robert Derrenbacker.
- The Coordinator of the Bachelor of Fine Arts Program is Associate Professor Patricia Tedford, M.F.A.
In addition to classroom, administrative and faculty offices, Thorneloe University houses a 143-seat theatre and a 58-room student residence. Thorneloe University is also home to the architectural award-winning Fielding Memorial Chapel of St. Mark.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thorneloe University.|
|This Canadian university, college, or tertiary institution–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|