Signpost in Thornham
|Thornham shown within Norfolk|
|Area||13.47 km2 (5.20 sq mi)|
|• Density||37/km2 (96/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Thornham is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It is situated on the north Norfolk coast some 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) north-east of the seaside resort of Hunstanton, 30 km (19 mi) north of the town of King's Lynn and 70 km (43 mi) north-west of the city of Norwich.
The civil parish has an area of 13.47 km2 (5.20 sq mi) and in the 2001 census had a population of 478 in 249 households, including Titchwell and increasing to 496 at the 2011 Census. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
- All Saints' Church, Thornham
- Thornham Manor
- The Methodist Chapel Thornham
- The Lifeboat Inn, Thornham
- Ordnance Survey (2002). OS Explorer Map 250 - Norfolk Coast West. ISBN 0-319-21886-4.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 29 August 2015.
- Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
Media related to Thornham, Norfolk at Wikimedia Commons
- for Thornham, Norfolk
- Official Parish Council Website for Thornham Village
- Photographs of Thornham
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Thornham.
- All Saints' Church
- Website showing the renovation of The 1870 Methodist Chapel Thornham
- Thornham Artist Martin Goodsell's website - paintings include local Thornham scenes
- Thornham watercolour artist Brian C. Day's website
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|