Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Time zone||UTC-5 (EST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|Area code(s)||610 and 484|
In colonial times, Thornton was known as "Yellow House" after the Inn and tavern opened in 1750.
- "Delaware County Open Space, Recreation, and Greenway Plan Volume III: County Parks and Recreation Plan" (PDF). Delaware County, Pennsylvania. April 2015. p. 1-13 (PDF p. 31). Retrieved 2018-09-26.
For example, the County Prison in Thornbury and Concord Townships,[...]
- "Delaware County Prison". Delaware County, Pennsylvania. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
Location: 500 Cheyney Road Thornton, PA 19373
- "National Historic Landmarks & National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania" (Searchable database). CRGIS: Cultural Resources Geographic Information System. Note: This includes Robert J. Wise, Jr. (August 2005). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Thornton Village Historic District" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-01-16.
- "National Register of Historic Places Registration Form" (PDF). www.dot7.pa.us. United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved 16 July 2017.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.