Thorpe St Peter
|Thorpe St Peter|
St Peter's Church, Thorpe St Peter
|Thorpe St Peter shown within Lincolnshire|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||115 mi (185 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
The parish church, dedicated to Saint Peter is a Grade I listed building dating from 1200 with later additions and alterations, and restored in the 19th century. It is built of greenstone and limestone. The west tower dates from the mid-14th century, and there is an early 13th-century font.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 18 August 2015.
- Thorpe St Peter in the Domesday Book. Retrieved 14 August 2011.
- Historic England. "Church of St Peter, Thorpe St Peter (1223796)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 14 August 2011.
- Historic England. "Thorpe Culvert railway station (507093)". PastScape. Retrieved 14 August 2011.
- Media related to Thorpe St Peter at Wikimedia Commons