|Full name||Thorsten Stuckmann|
|Date of birth||17 March 1981|
|Place of birth||Gütersloh, West Germany|
|Height||1.98 m (6 ft 6 in)|
|2000–2003||SC Preußen Münster||74||(0)|
|2011–2015||Preston North End||57||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:02, 10 June 2015 (UTC).
Stuckmann played for German clubs SC Preußen Münster, Eintracht Braunschweig and Alemannia Aachen before joining English League One club Preston North End in 2011. He kept his first clean sheet in English football in his second game, a goalless draw with Southend United in the FA Cup, and saved a penalty on his Football League debut a week later, in a 1–0 home loss against Rochdale.
He is renowned[by whom?] as being one of the best[clarification needed] penalty savers around, saving several in his first few games for Preston. He was voted Preston's Player of the Year for the 2011–12 season.
- "Profiles: Thorsten Stuckmann". Preston North End F.C. Retrieved 16 February 2012.
- "Games played by Thorsten Stuckmann in 2011/2012". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 16 February 2012.
- "Preston 0–1 Rochdale". BBC Sport. 19 November 2011. Retrieved 16 February 2012.
- "Thorsten Stuckmann: Doncaster Rovers sign Preston goalkeeper". BBC Sport. 10 June 2015. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a goalkeeper, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|