Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up thou in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thou is an archaic second person singular pronoun in English.
Thou may also refer to:
- Thousandth(s) of an inch, a derived unit of length used in engineering and manufacturing
- Thou., a reference to French botanist Louis-Marie Aubert du Petit-Thouars
- Le Thou, a commune of Charente-Maritime, France
- Thou, Cher, a commune of Cher, France
- Thou, Loiret, a commune of Loiret, France
People with the family name de Thou
- Jacques Auguste de Thou, French historian
- Christophe de Thou, French advocate
- Nicolas de Thou, French cleric, Bishop of Chartres
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.