Thrall High School
|Thrall High School|
|201 South Bounds Street
Thrall, Texas 76578-0398
|School type||Public high school|
|School district||Thrall Independent School District|
|Teaching staff||15.38 (FTE)|
|Student to teacher ratio||12.61|
|Color(s)||Purple & White|
|Athletics conference||UIL Class A|
Thrall High School is a public high school located in Thrall, Texas. It is part of the Thrall Independent School District located in eastern Williamson County, USA and classified as a 2A school by the UIL. In 2015, the school was rated "Met Standard" by the Texas Education Agency.
The demographic breakdown of the 194 students enrolled in 2012-2013 was:
- Male - 49.0%
- Female - 51.0%
- Native American/Alaskan - 0.5%
- Black - 2.6%
- Hispanic - 23.2%
- White - 71.1%
- Multiracial - 2.6%
35.6% of the students were eligible for free or reduced lunch.
The Thrall Tigers compete in the following sports - 
Cross Country, Volleyball, Football, Basketball, Powerlifting, Golf, Track, Tennis, Baseball & Softball
- Baseball - 1998(1A)
- "Search for Public Schools - School Detail for Thrall H S". ed.gov. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "2015 Accountability Rating System" (PDF). Texas Education Agency.
- "Schools - The Athletics Department .com". theathleticsdepartment.com. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "UIL Baseball State Champions". uil100.org. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
|This article about a high school in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|