This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Frequency||Weekly (during festivals)|
ThreeWeeks is a magazine that covers the Edinburgh Festivals in August.
ThreeWeeks also operates a media education programme for students and young journalists. These students form the magazine's review team.
This team reviewed approximately 1600 shows at the Edinburgh Festival in 2012 and 1,371 in 2013. At that time ThreeWeeks was the second largest reviewer at the Edinburgh Fringe after Broadway Baby but a reduction in its coverage meant that by 2017 it was only the 7th largest.
In Edinburgh ThreeWeeks publishes a preview magazine, a weekly magazine, a daily email newsletter and other online coverage. It also used to publish a daily printed reviews sheet.
In Edinburgh it also stages an annual awards event called the ThreeWeeks Editors' Awards.
- "About ThreeWeeks - The Basics - ThreeWeeks Edinburgh". www.threeweeks.co.uk.
- "About ThreeWeeks - Media-Skills Programme - ThreeWeeks Edinburgh". www.threeweeks.co.uk.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 July 2008. Retrieved 19 July 2008.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Reviews from Three Weeks (2013)". The List. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- "Top rated shows of 2017". The List. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 25 June 2008. Retrieved 19 July 2008.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|This magazine-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.