Three Easy Pieces (Buffalo Tom album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Three Easy Pieces)
This article is about the album by Buffalo Tom. For the composition by Igor Stravinsky, see Three Easy Pieces (Stravinsky).
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Three Easy Pieces|
|Studio album by Buffalo Tom|
|Label||New West Records|
|Buffalo Tom chronology|
Three Easy Pieces is a 2007 album by 90's alternative rock stalwarts Buffalo Tom, their seventh. The album - nine years removed from their last LP Smitten - took over two years of off and on recording sessions to complete.
- "Bad Phone Call"
- "Three Easy Pieces"
- "You'll Never Catch Him"
- "Bottom of the Rain"
- "Lost Downtown"
- "Good Girl"
- "Hearts of Palm"
- "September Shirt"
- "CC and Callas"
All songs by Buffalo Tom.
- Bill Janovitz - vocals, guitar, piano, organ, percussion, trumpet
- Chris Colbourn - vocals, bass, guitar
- Tom Maginnis - drums, percussion
- Chris Toppin - backing vocals
- Hilken Mancini - backing vocals
- Clint Conley - backing vocals
- Tim Obetz - pedal steel guitar
- Recorded at Q Division Studios
- Engineered by Matt Beaudoin & Matt Tahaney
- Mixed by Tom Polce
- Mastered by Andy VanDette