From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Three Fingers may refer to:
- Three Fingers (Washington), a prominent mountain in the Northern Cascades 
- Three Finger Lake, in Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Three Fingered Jack, a Pleistocene volcano in the Cascade Range of Oregon, USA
- Buckethead song "Three Fingers" from the album Enter the Chicken
- Control-Alt-Delete - a jocular term for the three key combination that causes an operating system interrupt
- Scout sign and salute - the salute of the World Scouting Movement
- Three-finger salute (Serbian) - a salute used by Serbs
- Mordecai Brown, nicknamed "Three Finger" or "Miner", American Major League Baseball pitcher
- William White (gangster), "Three Fingers", a Prohibition gangster and member of the Chicago Outfit
- Robert H. Birch, Robert H. "Three-Fingered" Birch, a 19th-century American adventurer, soldier and prospector
- Three Fingered Jenny, a 1916 American silent short mystery directed by Edward LeSaint written by Harvey Gates
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Three Fingers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.