Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Three Godfathers is a bestselling 1913 novel by Peter B. Kyne about a trio of bank robbers who become godfathers to a newborn child. It is also the name of several film adaptations of the book:
- The Three Godfathers (1916), with Harry Carey
- Three Godfathers (1936), featuring Chester Morris
- 3 Godfathers (1948), starring John Wayne
- Tokyo Godfathers (2003), an anime film by Satoshi Kon about three homeless people who find an abandoned newborn
- Marked Men (1919), a remake of the 1916 film, also starring Harry Carey, considered a lost film
- Action (1921), regarded as lost
- Hell's Heroes (1930), another adaptation, starring Charles Bickford
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.