Three Sixty West
|Three Sixty West|
|Roof||372 metres (1,220 ft) + 260 metres (853 ft)|
|Floor count||85 + 53|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Kohn Pedersen Fox|
|Structural engineer||Leslie E. Robertson Associates|
|Main contractor||Samsung C&T Corporation|
Three Sixty West is a supertall skyscraper under construction in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It comprises two towers, joined at ground level by a podium. Tower B, the taller of the two, will rise to 372 metres (1,220 ft) and 85 floors and Tower A will be 260 metres (853 ft) and 53 floors. Tower A will be a hotel, with private residences located in Tower B. The podium will accommodate amenities such as restaurants and ballrooms.
The project has been designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox, United States. The structural consultant is LERA (Leslie E. Robertson Associates), United States. and the main Contractor is Samsung C&T. Hotel interiors are by Tony Chi and Associates. Residents' amenities are designed by Populous. Branding and marketing are handled by Wordsearch, and project renderings are by River Film.
The project will be developed under Oasis Realty, a joint venture between Sahana and Oberoi Realty. It will be the second tallest building in India once complete. The project is being executed through a joint venture between M/s Skylark Build and M/s Shree Vrunda Enterprises, promoted by Mr. Sudhakar Shetty, being collectively referred to as Sahana and Oberoi Realty Ltd., a leading real estate developer with a focus on premium developments in Mumbai.
In May 2014, Oberoi Realty announced The Ritz-Carlton as the hospitality partner for the project. The Ritz-Carlton Mumbai will occupy Tower A, and the private residences in Tower B will have access to certain services from the hotel.
The project was formally named Three Sixty West in 2015.
These towers were the first in India to use M200 grade concrete for strength.
- Emporis GmbH. "Three Sixty West 1, Mumbai - 1202616 - EMPORIS". emporis.com.
- "Oberoi Realty signs Samsung C& for its iconic South Mumbai project". indiaprwire.com.
- "Oberoi Realty ropes in a global contractor for key Worli project". dna.
- "Asia Pacific - KPF". www.kpf.com.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 11 October 2011. Retrieved 4 March 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Oberoi Realty Limited". www.oberoirealty.com.
- Three Sixty West 1 | Buildings. Emporis. Retrieved on 2013-12-06.
- "Oasis Tower, India - Fosroc". www.fosroc.com.