Three Trapped Tigers
|Three Trapped Tigers|
Three Trapped Tigers performing at de-Affaire 2009
|Genres||Noise rock, math rock, IDM|
|Labels||Blood and Biscuits, Superball|
|Associated acts||Emmy the Great, Evil Ex, Emperor Yes, Strobes, Heritage Orchestra|
Adam Betts |
Three Trapped Tigers are an instrumental experimental rock trio from London composed of keyboardist and vocalist Tom Rogerson, drummer Adam Betts, and guitarist Matt Calvert. Formed in 2007, they have released three EPs and two studio albums to date.
- Tom Rogerson – piano, keyboards, vocalist (since 2007)
- Adam Betts – drums, electronics (since 2007)
- Matt Calvert – guitar, synths, electronics (since 2007)
- Studio albums
- Route One or Die (2011, Blood and Biscuits)
- Silent Earthling (2016, Superball Music)
- Numbers: 1-13 (2012)
- Extended plays
- EP (2008)
- EP2 (2009)
- EP3 (2010)
- 7/1 (2009)
- Noise Trade (2011)
- Reset (2011)
- Cragg, Michael (June 1, 2011). "New music: Three Trapped Tigers – Noise Trade". The Guardian. Retrieved June 25, 2011.
- Chester, Tim (May 9, 2011). "Stream The New Three Trapped Tigers Album 'Route One Or Die'". NME. Retrieved June 25, 2011.
- Diver, Mike (March 3, 2009). "BBC - Music - Review of Three Trapped Tigers - EP3". BBC Music. Retrieved June 25, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Three Trapped Tigers.|