(Redirected from Three Treasures (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Three Jewels (Buddhism): Buddha, Dharma and Sangha (Sanskrit: triratna, Pali: tiratana)
- Three Treasures (Taoism): compassion, frugality and humility
- Three Jewels of Jainism: right view, right knowledge and right conduct
- Three Treasures (traditional Chinese medicine): jing, qi and shen
- Three Treasures (Yiguandao): mystic portal, true sutra and hand seal
- Three ancestral treasures: the three items passed down each generation within Chinese culture
- The Silmarils: the three jewels after which The Silmarillion is named
- The Three Treasures, 1959 Japanese film also known as The Birth of Japan
- A short story collection by Ryūnosuke Akutagawa.
- The Three Sacred Treasures (三種の神器 Sanshu no Jingi), or the Imperial Regalia of Japan.
- The three Buddhist majority-federal subjects of Russia: Buryatia, Kalmykia and Tuva
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Three Treasures.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.