From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Threlkeldia is a genus of annuals or short-lived perennials in the family Amaranthaceae. There are two species, both of which are endemic to Australia. Together they occur in all Australian states except Queensland.
- Threlkeldia inchoata (J.M.Black) J.M.Black, which occurs in New South Wales and South Australia.
- Threlkeldia diffusa, known as Coast Bonefruit
- "Threlkeldia ". Australian Plant Name Index (APNI), IBIS database. Centre for Plant Biodiversity Research, Australian Government.
- "Threlkeldia ". FloraBase. Western Australian Government Department of Parks and Wildlife.
- PlantNET - New South Wales Flora Online: Genus Threlkeldia
|This Amaranthaceae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian eudicot article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|