From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up threnody in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Threnody is a song, hymn or poem of mourning composed or performed as a memorial to a dead person.
Threnody may also refer to:
- Threnody (Engel album), 2010
- Threnody (Frida song), 1982 single
- Threnody (Woe of Tyrants album), 2010
- Threnody (comics), a fictional character created by Marvel Comics for the X-Men series
- "Threnody", a poem by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Threnody Ensemble, an experimental classical music group
- The setting of Brandon Sanderson's novella "Shadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Threnody.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.