From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thrift in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thrift may refer to:
- A savings and loan association in the United States
- Apache Thrift, a remote procedure call (RPC) framework developed at Facebook for "scalable cross-language services development".
- Thrift (plant), a plant in the genus Armeria that have pink or white flowers; the term is especially used to refer to Armeria maritima
- A former brand used by Irish supermarket chain Superquinn for its generic grocery products
- A point of the Scout Law: "A SCOUT IS THRIFTY ..."
- Syd Thrift (1929–2006), American baseball executive
- All pages beginning with "Thrift"
- All pages with titles containing Thrift
- Charity shop, also known as a thrift shop or a thrift store
- Thrifty (disambiguation)
- Conspicuous consumption
- Simple living
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thrift.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.