Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up thrift in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thrift may refer to:
- A savings and loan association in the United States
- Apache Thrift, a remote procedure call (RPC) framework developed at Facebook for "scalable cross-language services development".
- Thrift (plant), a plant in the genus Armeria that have pink or white flowers; the term is especially used to refer to Armeria maritima
- A former brand used by Irish supermarket chain Superquinn for its generic grocery products
- A point of the Scout Law: "A SCOUT IS THRIFTY ..."
- Syd Thrift (1929–2006), American baseball executive
- All pages beginning with Thrift
- All pages with a title containing Thrift
- Charity shop, also known as a thrift shop or a thrift store
- Thrifty (disambiguation)
- Conspicuous consumption
- Downshifting (lifestyle)
- Simple living
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thrift.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.