|Look up thriller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thriller may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Thriller (genre), a broad genre of literature, film and television
- Thriller film, a film genre under the general thriller genre
- Thriller (book), a 2006 short story collection edited by James Patterson
- Thriller (DC Comics), a comic book series published 1983–84 by DC Comics in the US
- Thriller Comics (later known as Thriller Comics Library and Thriller Picture Library), a series of comics published by Amalgamated Press/Fleetway in the UK from 1951–1963
- Boris Karloff Thriller, published by Gold Key Comics in 1962, and from 1963–1980 as Boris Karloff's Tales of Mystery
Film and television
- Thriller – A Cruel Picture (1973), a film by Bo Arne Vibenius
- Thriller (1979), a film by Sally Potter
- The Thriller (2010), an Indian film
- Thriller (UK TV series) (1973–1976), an anthology television series
- Thriller (U.S. TV series) (1960–1962), an anthology television series hosted by Boris Karloff
- Thriller (Cold Blood album), 1973
- Thriller (Eddie and the Hot Rods album), 1979
- Thriller (Michael Jackson album), 1982
- Thriller 25, a 2008 special 25th anniversary edition of the Jackson album
- Thriller, a 1982 album by Killer
- Thriller (Lambchop album), 1997
- Thriller, a 2009 album by Part Chimp
- Thr!!!er, a 2013 album by !!!
- Thriller (EP), a 2013 EP by South Korean boy band BtoB
- "Thriller" (song), a song by Michael Jackson
- Thriller – Live, a musical featuring the music of the Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson
- "Thriller", a 2007 song by Fall Out Boy from Infinity on High
- Thriller (roller coaster), also known as Tsunami.
- Thrill (disambiguation)
- Triller (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Thriller"
- All pages with a title containing Thriller
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thriller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.