Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up thriller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thriller may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Thriller (genre), a broad genre of literature, film and television
- Thriller film, a film genre under the general thriller genre
- Thriller (book), a 2006 short story collection edited by James Patterson
- Thriller (DC Comics), a comic book series published 1983–84 by DC Comics in the US
- Thriller Comics (later known as Thriller Comics Library and Thriller Picture Library), a series of comics published by Amalgamated Press/Fleetway in the UK from 1951–1963
- Boris Karloff Thriller, published by Gold Key Comics in 1962, and from 1963–1980 as Boris Karloff's Tales of Mystery
Film and television
- Thriller – A Cruel Picture (1973), a film by Bo Arne Vibenius
- Thriller (1979), a film by Sally Potter
- The Thriller (2010), an Indian film
- Thriller (UK TV series) (1973–1976), an anthology television series
- Thriller (U.S. TV series) (1960–1962), an anthology television series hosted by Boris Karloff
- Thriller (2018 film), a slasher horror film starring Mykelti Williamson and RZA
- Thriller (Cold Blood album), 1973
- Thriller (Eddie and the Hot Rods album), 1979
- Thriller (Michael Jackson album), 1982
- Thriller 25, a 2008 special 25th anniversary edition of the Jackson album
- Thriller, a 1982 album by Killer
- Thriller (Lambchop album), 1997
- Thriller, a 2009 album by Part Chimp
- Thr!!!er, a 2013 album by !!!
- Thriller (EP), a 2013 EP by South Korean boy band BtoB
- "Thriller" (song), a song by Michael Jackson
- Thriller – Live, a musical featuring the music of the Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson
- Thriller (roller coaster), also known as Tsunami.
- Thrill (disambiguation)
- Triller (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Thriller"
- All pages with a title containing Thriller
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thriller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.