From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thriller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thriller may refer to:
- Thriller (genre), a broad genre of literature, film and television
Art, entertainment, and media
- Thriller (DC Comics), a comic book series published by DC Comics in the USA in 1983-84
- Thriller Comics (later known as Thriller Comics Library and Thriller Picture Library), a series of comics published by Amalgamated Press/Fleetway in the UK from 1951 to 1963
- Boris Karloff Thriller , published by Gold Key Comics in 1962 and 1963 and to 1980 under a later title.
- Thriller – A Cruel Picture (1973), a film by Bo Arne Vibenius
- Thriller (1979), a film by Sally Potter
- The Thriller (2010), an Indian film
- Thriller (book), a 2006 short story collection edited by James Patterson
- Thriller (Cold Blood album) (1973)
- Thriller (Eddie and the Hot Rods album) (1979)
- Thriller (Michael Jackson album) (1982)
- Thriller 25, a 2008 special 25th anniversary edition of the Jackson album
- Thriller, a 1982 album by Killer
- Thriller (Lambchop album) (1997)
- Thriller, a 2009 album by Part Chimp
- Thr!!!er, a 2013 album by !!!
- Thriller (EP), a 2013 EP by South Korean boy band, BtoB
- "Thriller" (song), a song by Michael Jackson
- Michael Jackson's Thriller (music video), a 1983 music video
- "Thriller" (viral video), a 2007 video featuring prison inmates in Cebu, Philippines recreating the dance from Michael Jackson's music video
- Thriller – Live, a musical featuring the music of the Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson
- "Thriller", a 2007 song by Fall Out Boy from Infinity on High
- Thriller (UK TV series) (1973–1976), an anthology television series
- Thriller (U.S. TV series) (1960–1962), an anthology television series hosted by Boris Karloff
- Tsunami (roller coaster) or Thriller
- Thrill (disambiguation)
- Triller (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Thriller"
- All pages with titles containing Thriller
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thriller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.