From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A throne is a seat of state for a potentate or dignitary.
Throne or Thrones may also mean:
- Thrones, a rank of angels in Christianity
- Thrones (band), solo project of bassist Joe Preston
- "Throne" (song), a single from the 2015 album That's the Spirit by Bring Me the Horizon
- Throne, Alberta, an unincorporated community
- Throne (surname)
- Tsinghua Throne, an unmanned aerial vehicle built by Tsinghua University
- The Throne, a poem by Carol Ann Duffy that was written for the 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II's coronation
- The Throne (group), collaboration pseudonym for rappers Jay Z and Kanye West (as on Drake's "Pop Style")
- The Throne (film), a 2015 South Korean film
- Game of Thrones, a TV show from the 2010s.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Throne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.